Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome to In Plain English!

Writing a blog to detail some of my ventures through the exciting world of education is not something I would do out of ambition. Do not mistake me, I am passionate about the written word and about how the way something is written can actually make a reader surrender to the words. I write for two reasons:
1. I want to bring to life the piece of paper I am writing on. I want the words to breathe life into every thought that I could possibly have so that the person reading is tumbling through the same emotions I am experiencing at the time of the conception of my oh so beautiful work of art.

or
2. I am being forced to.

Guess why I am creating this blog that you are looking at today?
I have a blog, a blog which contains my personal thoughts and feelings about everything. The only people that know it exist are me, my fiance (though he knows he is better off not to read it...) and my friend Fluffy. I have not wrote in it nor checked it in over a year though...so I guess this is it.
So this is where we are, my dear reader. Somewhere between actually caring about this blog that I am being strong armed into creating, and writing things because I want to. You, my dear reader, will be getting a little of both.
I will contribute what I must in order to get the grades I desire, mindless fluff about my degree which nobody who will be reading this will probably care to read, because you are most likely in the same field as me. Along with it you will get some delicious insight into what I feel passionate about. About the stories I read, and the feelings I have about them...
Thats enough for me, I don't feel like typing anymore.

1 comment:

Andrew Ralstin said...

Hrmmm, well, at least your honest.